Groupe Beneteau Launches a Partnership With Vision Marine Technologies
Groupe Beneteau, a global market leader in recreational boating, and Vision Marine Technologies (NASDAQ: VMAR) (“Vision Marine” or the “Company”), the leader in electric transition of the recreational boating industry, have launched a partnership to integrate Vision Marine Technologies’ revolutionary, high-power outboard motors onboard several models across Groupe Beneteau’s brand portfolio.
Groupe Beneteau and Vision Marine Technologies announced plans to integrate Vision Marine’s electric outboard motors with several models across the boat builder’s portfolio of brands. The initial offering will be launched under the Four Winns brand with deliveries expected to be available in spring 2023.
In addition to the VMT’s outboards on Four Winns boats, the technology will also be rolled out by other brands within Groupe Beneteau in North America and Europe, according to a joint press release.
Four Winns Will Be First
The Vision Marine E-Motion™180 hp powertrain system, with a battery capacity of 70kWh of continuous power, will be launched under the Four Winns brand. Deliveries are expected to be available in spring 2023.
“We are honored to have the opportunity to power the Four Winns boat with our E-Motion™ 180E technology and look forward to a long-standing partnership with them,” said Alexandre Mongeon, co-founder and CEO of VMT. “We continue to showcase our technology and rig the E-Motion™ powertrain on numerous third-party boats in order to formally move towards scaled production of our E-Motion™ technology for commercial usage.”
More recent mentions of Vision Marine Technologies new world record:
- Electric Boat With Vision Marine Outboard Motors Hits 109 MPH – Inside EV’s
- Vision Marine Technologies and Shaun Torrente Amp Up the Electric Speed Boat Record – Wave to Wave
- World’s Fastest Electric Boat: Vision Marine’s V32 Can Run at 109 mph, Sets New Record – Tech Times
- Vision Marine Sets the World Speed Record for Electric Boats at 109 MPH – Soundings
- Vision Marine smashes the world record for world’s fastest electric boat – Powerboat World
- Electric boat breaks new speed record at 109 mph with Vision Marine’s new outboard motor – Electrek
- The World’s First 100+ Mph Electric Boat Is Here, Watch the Record-Breaking V32 in Action – Autoevolution
- Premier bateau électrique à 100 mph au monde : Vision Marine bat le record du monde – Marine Industry News
- Vision Marine Sets Electric Speed Record – CleanTechnica
- Electric boat breaks speed record with 109 MPH . track – News7g
- Vision Marine Sets Electric Speed Record – Trend Radars
STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE LATEST NEWS ON VMAR
Leader in Electric Marine Technology
AS SEEN IN