Presently the only high performance zero emission electric motor technology available for scaled commercial production
Vision Marine Technologies (VMAR-NASDAQ) continues to be at the forefront of the global electric boating industry’s transition to decarbonization by providing an eco-friendly alternative to ICE propulsion systems via its E-Motion™ 180E (180 HP) fully electric outboard motor and associated powertrain system.
As announced in September 2022, The Limestone Boat Company (BOAT-TSXV) confirmed its first purchase order of 25 E-Motion™ powertrain systems, which will be integrated onto its Aquasport 2100CC center console model. Limestone targets initial deliveries to commence by Q4 2023. This important inflection point represents Vision Marine’s first purchase order, and enormous additional validation for our innovative E-Motion™ technology. Furthermore, it foretells the emergence of an historic shift occurring within the traditional boating industry, as the new Aquasport will be an early mover to market.
Limestone is one of many OEMs that have made a strong commitment to expanding its efforts towards developing a future line of electric zero emission models. It is important to note that most of these OEM mandates will likely see these companies as customers of Vision Marine, as opposed to competitors.
More recent mentions of Vision Marine Technologies new world record:
- Electric Boat With Vision Marine Outboard Motors Hits 109 MPH – Inside EV’s
- Vision Marine Technologies and Shaun Torrente Amp Up the Electric Speed Boat Record – Wave to Wave
- World’s Fastest Electric Boat: Vision Marine’s V32 Can Run at 109 mph, Sets New Record – Tech Times
- Vision Marine Sets the World Speed Record for Electric Boats at 109 MPH – Soundings
- Vision Marine smashes the world record for world’s fastest electric boat – Powerboat World
- Electric boat breaks new speed record at 109 mph with Vision Marine’s new outboard motor – Electrek
- The World’s First 100+ Mph Electric Boat Is Here, Watch the Record-Breaking V32 in Action – Autoevolution
- Premier bateau électrique à 100 mph au monde : Vision Marine bat le record du monde – Marine Industry News
- Vision Marine Sets Electric Speed Record – CleanTechnica
- Electric boat breaks speed record with 109 MPH . track – News7g
- Vision Marine Sets Electric Speed Record – Trend Radars
STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE LATEST NEWS ON VMAR
Leader in Electric Marine Technology
AS SEEN IN