The Limestone Boat Company (the “Company”) (TSXV: BOAT | OTCQB: LMSBF)
The Limestone Boat Company has announced that it’s placed an initial order for the first fully electric propulsion systems to be installed on its 2024 Model Year EV boats following the successful sea trial results of its Vision Marine E-Motion electric outboard-powered Aquasport 2100CC this summer.
The new EV model will debut later this month in the Vision Marine Technologies display at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show. Consumers there will be able to place a deposit to secure one of the first-run production models slated for delivery in Q4 2023.
Pilot the fastest electric boat in the world in first person - Live the excitement of breaking the world record!
More recent mentions of Vision Marine Technologies new world record:
- Electric Boat With Vision Marine Outboard Motors Hits 109 MPH – Inside EV’s
- Vision Marine Technologies and Shaun Torrente Amp Up the Electric Speed Boat Record – Wave to Wave
- World’s Fastest Electric Boat: Vision Marine’s V32 Can Run at 109 mph, Sets New Record – Tech Times
- Vision Marine Sets the World Speed Record for Electric Boats at 109 MPH – Soundings
- Vision Marine smashes the world record for world’s fastest electric boat – Powerboat World
- Electric boat breaks new speed record at 109 mph with Vision Marine’s new outboard motor – Electrek
- The World’s First 100+ Mph Electric Boat Is Here, Watch the Record-Breaking V32 in Action – Autoevolution
- Premier bateau électrique à 100 mph au monde : Vision Marine bat le record du monde – Marine Industry News
- Vision Marine Sets Electric Speed Record – CleanTechnica
- Electric boat breaks speed record with 109 MPH . track – News7g
- Vision Marine Sets Electric Speed Record – Trend Radars
STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE LATEST NEWS ON VMAR
Leader in Electric Marine Technology
AS SEEN IN