Vision Marine Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:VMAR) is pleased to report its productive visit to the 6th annual Florida Capital Event conference
Vision Marine Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:VMAR) is pleased to report its productive visit to the 6th annual Florida Capital Event conference hosted at The Diplomat Beach Resort in Hollywood, FL on November 11-13, 2022. The annual event serves to introduce growth stage companies to active top level capital finance individuals through highly organized intimate one on one meetings.
Vision Marine’s team met with investment professionals and potential investors to provide updates regarding the developments of its partnerships with Groupe Beneteau, The Limestone Boat Company, McLaren Engineering (one of the preeminent engineering firms in the world, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Linamar Corporation), and global battery cell and pack manufacturers Octillion Power Systems and Neogy.
In June 2022, Vision Marine appeared at the Montreal Capital Event, where the company stood out and garnered a tremendous amount of inquiries as the company was the only next generation technology company exhibiting.
This year’s event, presented by Capital Event Management Ltd. (“CEM”), is sold out, despite being an invitation only “closed door” event. CEM, headquartered in Vancouver, BC, curates exclusive live events and virtual meetings where issuers and investors are given the opportunity to build relationships with key industry persons within the investment community.
More recent mentions of Vision Marine Technologies new world record:
- Electric Boat With Vision Marine Outboard Motors Hits 109 MPH – Inside EV’s
- Vision Marine Technologies and Shaun Torrente Amp Up the Electric Speed Boat Record – Wave to Wave
- World’s Fastest Electric Boat: Vision Marine’s V32 Can Run at 109 mph, Sets New Record – Tech Times
- Vision Marine Sets the World Speed Record for Electric Boats at 109 MPH – Soundings
- Vision Marine smashes the world record for world’s fastest electric boat – Powerboat World
- Electric boat breaks new speed record at 109 mph with Vision Marine’s new outboard motor – Electrek
- The World’s First 100+ Mph Electric Boat Is Here, Watch the Record-Breaking V32 in Action – Autoevolution
- Premier bateau électrique à 100 mph au monde : Vision Marine bat le record du monde – Marine Industry News
- Vision Marine Sets Electric Speed Record – CleanTechnica
- Electric boat breaks speed record with 109 MPH . track – News7g
- Vision Marine Sets Electric Speed Record – Trend Radars
STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE LATEST NEWS ON VMAR
Leader in Electric Marine Technology
AS SEEN IN