Board of Directors
Vice Chairman & Director
Chief Operating Officer, Secretary and Director
Steve P. Barrenechea
• Entrepreneur and advisor, with 30+ years of hands on expertise covering the hospitality, and renewable and alternative energy industries, with a focus on EV and battery technologies.
• Held numerous senior management and consulting positions with both public and private companies, with emphasis on corporate governance and investor relations.
• Has in the past sat on the Board of Directors of The Creative Coalition, The American Red Cross, among others.
• Diverse experience of capital markets and public companies. Currently, CFO of Avalon GloboCare, a biotech health care company with leading cell based therapeutic technologies for cancer and neuromuscular disease.
• Currently on the Board of AgEagle (NYSE:UAVS) and Electra Meccanica (NASDAQ:SOLO)
• Previously CFO and current board member of Magne Gas Corporation.
• BS in Finance, Boston University and Master of Health
• Administration, University of South Florida.
• Over 15 years with Hydro-Québec’s Direction for Transportation Electrification as Senior Delegate.
• Direction for Transportation Electrification as Senior Delegate, he occupied various senior management positions in business development and international partnerships at TM4 (www.tm4.com), a world leader in the design and manufacturing of electric drivetrains.
• Instrumental in TM4’s product management and international growth including establishing a manufacturing JV in China.
• Mr. Cloutier serves on several Boards of Directors of key industry players in Canada, including Electric Mobility Canada (emc-mec.ca) and the Innovative Vehicle Institute (ivisolutions.ca), where he was the Founder and first President.