Overview and company profile
Overview / Company ProfileVision Marine Technologies, Inc., (NASDAQ: VMAR) strives to change and be a contributing factor in fighting the problem of waterway pollution by disrupting the boating industry with electric power, contributing to zero pollution, zero emission, wave less water, and a noiseless environment.
The Company’s flagship outboard powertrain is the first fully electric outboard motor that combines an advanced battery pack, inverter, and high efficiency motor.
We continue to design, innovate, manufacture, and sell our handcrafted, high performance, environmentally friendly, electric recreational powerboats to recreational customers.
The design and technology applied to our boats results in far greater and enhanced performance, higher speeds and longer range. Simply stated, a smoother ride than a traditional ICE motorboat.
Highly knowledgeable and experienced management team, whose significant beneficial insider ownership fully aligns its interest with that of all shareholders.www.visionmarinetechnologies.com
730 Boulevard du Curé-Boivin, Boisbriand, Qc Canada, J7G 2A7
Vision Marine Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: VMAR), the global leader in the electric recreational boating industry serving both OEMs and consumers, is in the business of designing and manufacturing electric outboard powertrain systems and our related technologies.
Vision Marine sells 100% electric boats, outboard motors, and technology to the marine industry via our retail e-commerce website, rental boating companies, and original equipment manufacturers (OEM’s). Vision Marine strives to be a guiding force for change and an ongoing driving factor in fighting the problems associated with waterway pollution by disrupting the traditional boating industry with electric power. In turn, this directly contributes to zero pollution, zero emission, and a noiseless environment.
Vision Marine believe that our electric outboard powertrain systems are significantly more efficient and powerful than those currently being offered in the market today. In particular, Vision Marine have recorded powertrain efficiencies of more than 94%, well above the 54% efficiency that Vision Marine recorded for our principal competitor’s product.
Our flagship outboard powertrain (“E-Motion™”) is the first fully electric purpose-built outboard powertrain system with 180 hp. It combines an advanced battery pack, an inverter, and a high efficiency motor with proprietary union assembly between the transmission and the electric motor design utilizing extensive control software.
Our E-Motion™ and related technologies used in this powertrain system are uniquely designed to improve the efficiency of the outboard powertrain and, as a result, enhance both range and performance. Vision Marine continues to design, innovate, manufacture, and sell handcrafted, high performance, environmentally friendly, electric recreational powerboats to customers. The design and technology applied to our boats result in far greater enhanced performance in general, higher speeds, and longer range.
Simply stated, a smoother ride than a traditional internal combustion engine (ICE) motorboat.VMAR Business Facts
- Nasdaq listed. Symbol “VMAR”
- 25 years in the boating industry
- Vision Marine Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: VMAR) is leading the innovation of the traditional boating market.
- Manufactures 100% electric boats producing zero emissions, keeping the natural environment completely clean.
- Producer of world’s most powerful electric powertrain solution, the E-Motion Series.
- The E-Motion 180E is the most technically advanced electric outboard motor on the market today.
- E-Motion 180E is world’s first 180hp outboard motor designed with a complete propulsion package, including throttle control and monitor.
- Vision Marine’s Bruce 22, powered by E-Motion™ is the world’s fastest production electric boat with a 49mph speed record.
- Vision Marine is the only electric boat manufacturer to use lithium batteries.
- The only electric boat company to offer long duration warranty and high technology products.
> Meet Vision Marine leadership